About Austin Lone Star
Just five miles from downtown, Austin Lone Star provides 158 spacious, tree-shaded sites complete with full hook-ups, complimentary cable TV and wireless internet. We also accommodate tent campers and have a number of cabin rentals available.
You can't beat the amenities at Austin Lone Star, take a swim in our heated pool, or play billiards in our clubhouse. Guests can also pick up a few RV supplies and other necessities at our on-site grocery store and gift shop.
Pets are more than welcome at Austin Lone Star -- we provide a fenced-in pet exercise area for Fido to run free. Our non-furry guests can get a work out in our fully-equipped exercise room, while kids can get their energy out on our playground.
- Attractions: Texas State Capitol, Lyndon Baines Johnson Presidential Library & Museum, Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center, The Bob Bullock Texas State History Museum, and Zilker Park.
- Activities: Austin Children’s Museum, Austin Museum of Art, Riverside Golf Course, Peter Pan Mini-Golf, Austin Water bikes, Mabel Davis Park
- Medical: St. David’s South Austin Medical Center
- Shopping: Walmart, Target, Southpark Meadows
- Dining: Railroad BBQ, Trudys, Saltlick BBQ, IHOP
Featured Homes for Sale
|Year built||Condition||Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Square feet||Price|
Featured Homes for Rent
|1||n/a||n/a||$40/day to $60/day|
If you are looking to stay for a month or longer at Austin Lone Star RV Resort, you will need to fill out and submit a monthly site application.
Please download the below application
Save the form onto your computer, fill it out completely, and either email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or bring it into the front office at your convenience.
*This is only neccessary for stays over 30 days.