Protect your picnic baskets -- Yogi Bear is on the loose at the Jellystone RV Resort! Located just 20 miles from both Windsor, Ontario and Detroit, Michigan -- Jellystone is a top destination for both U.S. and Canadian families. We have 329 RV sites with fire rings, a separate tent camping area, plus cabin and trailer rentals available. To provide guests with a comfortable stay, Jellystone has a laundromat, several bathhouses, a dumping station and a small store.
Jellystone’s family-friendly grounds feature a playground, horseshoe pits, sand volleyball courts, an outdoor movie theater and Yogi-themed miniature golf course. Our guests keep cool relaxing and swimming in our large pool, our kiddie pool and our splash pad area. There’s even a clubhouse with arcade games, pool tables and a snack bar to entertain the kids on rainy days. We also pride ourselves on providing a whirlwind social calendar that includes campfires, crafts, potlucks, dances and movies.
Come immerse yourself in Yogi’s world during our themed weekends, or extend your stay for more time to play.
- Attractions: Fort Malden Museum, Heritage Park, Point Pelee, Wineries, Colasantis
- Activities: Golfing, fishing, boating, Provincial Parks, museums
- Shopping: Walmart, Canadian Tire, Sobeys, No Frills, Romanos
- Dining: Ricardos, Armandos, Gilligans, Duffy’s Tavern, Ducks on the Roof
- Misc: We are a family park entertaining with Yogi Bear and Friends. We also do meet and greets with Yogi Bear and birthday deliveries to the camp sites.