Consider all the things that go into making an event memorable. First, it takes the right venue, a setting that provides exactly the right backdrop for your special occasion. If it needs to be formal, it is elegantly so. If it needs to be casual then it has a relaxed feel that puts everyone at ease. It needs a dedicated, experienced team of people that will help look after every detail, able to advise and manage everything from catering to flowers to music, and do it all within your budget. All so that you need not worry about a thing and are left to enjoy your special occasion as much as your guests.
From quaint old church and sandy beaches to poolside and picnic pavilion, no place conveniently located near Buffalo, Toronto and the rest of the Niagara Peninsula offers a better selection of venues or a more knowledgeable team of event experts.
- Picnics: Family or Corporate; party poolside, on the beach, or at the picnic pavilion area. Treat your family, friends, or co-workers to a summertime picnic BBQ at our picnic pavilion.
- School Groups: Your perfect class outing; combining team building, outdoor adventure, and FUN. Or end the school year with a splash. You’ve earned it!
- Relaxing Retreats: Nowhere will you find a more perfect setting than Sherkston for those seeking spiritual, personal, or professional growth. We have the amenities, meeting spaces, and accommodations for all your needs. Spend a relaxing evening around the campfire for loads of laughs, cheers, sing-alongs.
- Birthday Treats: Parties, Boston Pizza ‘Make-your-own-pizzas’, pools, and prizes – make this a day your birthday girl or boy never forgets. For the kids, hang out with Benny Beaver and Susie Squirrel for fun-filled crafts and activities.
- RV Rallies: Best rule of the road; easy set-up just steps from the beach. It’s earned Sherkston a 5-star rating for both recreation and facilities from Woodall’s. Be sure to ask about our available gathering venues to hold all your party needs.