About Deer Lake
Enjoy Muskoka Camping at Deer Lake Carefree RV Resort! Our 120 acre park is located on beautiful Deer Lake with canals winding through the property and features over 200 sites available for seasonal, overnight and short-term visits. We are truly perfect for any family getaway - spend your days boating, fishing, swimming or just relaxing Muskoka style!
A short walk from the park entrance is beautiful Hutcheson Beach. On the shores of neighboring Lake Vernon, it's the perfect place for water sports, swimming, or just taking in the scenery.
There are also plenty of attractions nearby in Hunstville to keep you and your family entertained. Take a stroll through The Group of Seven Outdoor Gallery, visit the Muskoka Heritage Place or even see a show at The Algonquin Theatre. You can also experience the natural beauty of nearby Algonquin Provincial Park .
- All Age Friendly
- Water Access
- Boat Dock
There are many events over the summer in the Huntsville area, including:
- Huntsville Farmers Market - Every Thursday - Victoria Day to Hallowe'en
- Annual Huntsville Pike Fishing Tournament - July 6
- Thrill of the Grill - the summer food and beverage Festival - July 16
- Huntsville Firefly Festival - July 16
- En Plein Air - Shutterbug gallery and Festival of Arts Show & Auction - July 29
- Summer Sidewalk Adventure - August 21
- Shades of Autumn antique, classic and custom car show - Sept. 18
- Huntsville Fall Fair and Muskoka Studio Tour - Sept 25 / 26, 2010
You can also explore the natural beauty of nearby Algonquin Provincial Park and Arrowhead Provincial Park.
Other area attractions include Lions Lookout, Deerhurst Highlands Golf Course, Live at Deerhurst Stage Shows, and Santa's Village in Bracebridge.
In addition it is a short walk from the park entrance is beautiful Hutcheson Beach. Plus, on the shores of neighbouring Lake Vernon, is the perfect place for water sports, swimming or just taking in the scenery.
Featured Homes for Sale
|Year built||Property age||Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Size||Price|