About Arran Lake
Welcome to Arran Lake Park, a seasonal vacation park scenically located in the heart of Grey-Bruce.
Located on the shores of beautiful Arran Lake, our resort offers stunning scenery and excellent fishing. We also feature paddle boat rentals and a number of organized activities including scavenger hunts, bingo and children’s crafts. So whether it’s tossing horseshoes or just relaxing with family and friends, there’s something for everyone to enjoy.
Arran Lake Park offers over 170 campsites for seasonal and overnight use, staffed year-round by professional managers to assist with any of your needs. And our wide range of facilities and amenities will make your getaway easy and enjoyable.
You’ll find plenty of attractions and events ten minutes away in nearby Sauble Beach, rated the No. 1 beach in Ontario. It’s also the centre of the Bruce County's festivals, fairs and special events, and home to Ontario’s most unique biosphere.
The area offers many places to visit including:
- Bruce County Museum and Cultural Centre
- Southampton Chantry Island Lighthouse Tours
- Historical Walking Tours through Southampton
- The Station: Port Elgin's 1/2 scale Steam train - rides, Tuesday to Sunday
- Historical walk through acres of gradens along the Saugeen river
- Tour the Bruce (Atomic) Power Plant
- Saugeen First Nations Pow Wow.
- Sauble Beach Sandfest and Classic Car Show
There are also nearby golf courses, farmers markets and the Amphitheatre Native Gardens.
Also you may find something special or unique at the Port Elgin Flea Market (on the beach) or at the Southampton Market (with 2 acres of inside shopping). Lastly, don’t forget to check out the Port Elgin Pumpkinfest in October.
There are also lots of local fishing, boating, swimming, nearby golf courses, shopping, hiking, biking & ATV trails for you and your entire family to enjoy!