About Fort Tatham
Find your home away from home in the heart of the Great Smoky Mountains at Fort Tatham RV Resort. Enjoy the shade from 100-foot trees as you set up camp on one of our 92 full-hookup sites. No RV? No problem -- we also have a separate area for tent camping and rustic cabin rentals. For our guests’ convenience, our grounds also feature well-maintained laundry and bathroom facilities, an on-site dumping station and a spacious clubhouse.
Half the fun of camping is the access to outdoor recreation, and we have plenty to keep our guests entertained. Anglers with a North Carolina fishing license will enjoy trout fishing on our two streams and our stocked pond. Life-long friendships are formed at our potlucks, ice cream socials and our nightly campfires. For additional outdoor fun, we have a volleyball court, shuffleboard and a playground for the little ones.
- Attractions: Great Smoky Mountain National Park, Cherokee Indian Reservation, Harrah's Casino, Great Smoky Mountain Railroad, Santa Land
- Activities: Rafting, zip lining, Blue Ridge Parkway, fly fishing, gem mining
- Medical: Harris Regional Hospital
- Shopping: Walmart, Bi-Lo, Ingles, Uncle Bill's Flea Market, antique shops
- Dining: Kosta's, Jarrett House, Nick & Nate's Pizza, Bogarts, Hooper's
Featured Homes for Sale
|Year built||Condition||Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Square feet||Price|
Featured Homes for Rent