About Fort Tatham View Site Map
Find your home away from home in the heart of the Great Smoky Mountains at Fort Tatham RV Resort. We are an ideal base camp for the National Park, Blue Ridge Parkway, Biltmore House, Great Smoky Mountain Train Adventures, Harrah’s Casino, Dollywood, and Cherokee. Sylva and Dillsboro offer a summer full of music, arts, and crafts festivals. Enjoy the shade from 100-foot trees as you set up camp on one of our 92 full-hookup sites. No RV? No problem -- we also have a separate area for tent camping and, we also offer RV rentals. For our guests’ convenience, our grounds also feature well-maintained laundry and bathroom facilities, an on-site dumping station, and a spacious clubhouse.
Half the fun of camping is the access to outdoor recreation, and we have plenty to keep our guests entertained. Anglers with a North Carolina fishing license will enjoy trout fishing on our two streams and our stocked pond. Life-long friendships are formed around the swimming pool, at our potlucks, holiday cookouts, group activities, ice cream socials, and our nightly campfires. For additional outdoor fun, we offer volleyball and basketball, and a playground for the children.
Fort Tatham is a seasonal park and is open from April 1st to November 1st each year. Come share our mountain getaway with us!
- All Age Friendly
- Wi-fi Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Dump Station
- 30 AMP
- 50 AMP
- Full Hook Up
- Planned Activities
- Open Seasonally
- Attractions: Great Smoky Mountain National Park, Western North Carolina Trout Trail, Cherokee Indian Reservation, Harrah's Casino, Great Smoky Mountain Railroad, Santa Land
- Activities: Trout fishing, rafting, zip lining, Blue Ridge Parkway, gem mining
- Medical: Harris Regional Hospital
- Shopping: Walmart, Bi-Lo, Ingles, Harold's IGA, Uncle Bill's Flea Market, antique, craft & Christmas shops
- Dining: Kosta's, Jarrett House, Nick and Nate's Pizza, Bogarts, The Coffee Shop, Hooper's, and Speedy's Pizza
Featured Homes/Vacation Homes for Rent
|Bedrooms 2||Bathrooms 1||Size n/a||Rent $399/wk|