About Shady Pines
Just 10 minutes from the glitz and glamour of Atlantic city, Shady Pines RV Resort provides a peaceful retreat nestled near two wildlife refuges. Our 100 full-hookup sites allow for 40-foot rigs and tent camping, plus each site has a private picnic table and a fire ring for personal campfires. The handicap-accessible grounds feature a large bathhouse, a laundry facility and a small store that sells both ice and propane.
Come take a dip in our beautiful swimming pool, or play some billiards in our spacious clubhouse. Pet owners appreciate our fenced-in, 3,000 square-foot dog run, while all our guests enjoy our horseshoe pits. Our vibrant community’s social calendar is packed with bingo, potlucks, holiday barbeques and pancake breakfasts.
- Attractions: Atlantic City Boardwalk, casinos, Atlantic Ocean, Storybook Land, Bader Field concert area
- Activities: Seaview Golf Club, Edward B. Forsyth Wildlife area, Brigentine beaches, Cape May Victorian homes, Atlantic City Aquarium
- Medical: Atlanticare Regional Medical Center
- Shopping: Hamilton Mall Mays Landing, The Walk Outlet Mall Atlantic City, Walmart, ShopRite grocery stores, CVS pharmacies
- Dining: Dubliner Irish Pub, Lamp Lighter (Smithville), The Bakery (Smithville), The Gourmet Italian cuisine, JOJO Pizza
- Miscellaneous: Less than one hour from Philadelphia, less than two hours from New York City, Atlantic City nightlife 365 nights of the year
There are currently no available homes for sale in Shady Pines. Please visit these surrounding resorts to find homes for sale:
There are currently no available homes for rent in Shady Pines. Please visit these surrounding resorts to find homes for rent: