About Campers Haven
Welcome to Campers Haven in the mid-Cape region of Cape Cod -- the only campground with its own private swimming beach on the Nantucket Sound. Our 500-foot stretch of secluded sand has an ocean-front picnic gazebo, a boating area for small vessels, a jetty for fishing and access to pristine waters that average 70-degrees during summer.
When not in the water, guests enjoy our Bocce ball, shuffleboard, basketball and billiards. We also have an on-site store and a snack bar that serves breakfast, lunch and sweet ice cream treats. For kids, our grounds feature a game room, a playground and an on-site mini-golf course.
Campers Haven has gated grounds for our guests’ safety, and features our 275 full-hookup sites feature complimentary cable TV, private picnic tables and charcoal grills. We also have several sites for tent campers and two rental houses that accommodate up to eight guests.
- All Age Friendly
- Wi-fi Access
- Onsite Store
- 30 AMP
- 50 AMP
- Full Hook Up
- Mini Golf
- Snack Bar
- Musical Events
- Water Access
- Cable Available
- Open Seasonally
- Covered Pavilion
- Attractions: Kennedy Museum, Cape Cod National Seashore, Cape Cod League Baseball, Martha's Vineyard/Nantucket, Provincetown
- Activities: National Seashore, whale watching, Monomoy Island
- Medical: Cape Cod Hospital
- Shopping: Shaws , Stop & Shop, Cape Cod Mall, Kmart, Christmas Tree Shops
- Dining: Kream N' Kone, Good Friends Café, LaScala, Chapins, Captain Parkers Pub
- Miscellaneous: We are the only park on Cape Cod with a private, well maintained 500' sandy beach.
Featured Homes for Sale
|Year built||Property age||Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Size||Price|
Featured Homes for Rent
|4||2.5||1,645 sqft||$1400/wk to $2850/wk|
|4||3||1,570 sqft||$2250/wk to $4500/wk|
Dogs are welcome in the park before June 25th and after Labor Day.