About Waters Edge
Waters Edge RV Resort provides good old-fashioned fun in the cozy countryside on the outskirts of Zephyrhills. Our 55 plus community offers 217 full-hookup sites available for monthly, seasonal and long-term rentals.
Waters Edge guests enjoy chatting around our community campfires, visiting during our ice cream socials and belting out down-home folk songs at our Pickin’ ‘n’ Grinnin’ group sing-alongs. In season, our entertainment schedule is packed with bingo, potlucks, card games, barbecues, dances and pancake breakfasts.
Additional on-site activities available include billiards, shuffleboard and swimming in our heated pool. Guests also enjoy strolling and bird-watching around our pond.
- Attractions: Busch Gardens and Tampa Museums are 1 hour drive, Disney and Universal are 1 and a half hours drive, Strawberry Festival is one hour's drive, Pioneer Museum in Dade City.
- Activities: Several golf courses in the area, multiple cinemasand bowling in town, several flea markets in the area, Hillsborough State Park is a half hour drive.
- Medical: Florida Hospital Zephyrhills
- Shopping: Walmart, Publix, Kmart, Sweetbay, Bealls, all within 2 miles of park
- Dining: Chili's, Ruby Tuesday's, Beef o'Brady, Golden Corral, Blackstones Steakhouse, Sonny's BBQ all 3 miles of park
Featured Homes for Sale
|Year built||Condition||Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Square feet||Price|
There are currently no available homes for rent in Waters Edge. Please visit these surrounding resorts to find homes for rent: