About Shell Creek
Nestled along the banks of its namesake, the Shell Creek RV Resort is a 55 plus community that provides a relaxing retreat in Central Florida. We work hard to make your life easy by providing a laundry facility, an exercise room and a large bathhouse that’s just a short walk from all of our 239 sites.
Boaters can take advantage of our boat launch and our 24-slip marina to spend days cruising the creek through the pristine Florida countryside. Anglers can catch bluegill, bass and the occasional catfish in the creek, which they can prep for grilling in our fish cleaning station. We also have a dock on the creek perfect for casting a line or simply enjoying the river view. While the alligators and snakes make the creek unsuitable for swimming, our heated pool and hot tub are open 24/7.
If water sports aren’t up your alley, you can get to know your neighbors at our bingo games, potlucks, dances, card nights and other social events. Our grounds also feature activities including shuffleboard, horseshoes and billiards.
- Attractions: Fisherman's Village, Octagon Wild Animal Rescue Park, Tampa Bay Devil Rays' Sports Park, Ft. Meyer's Museum and Zoo, Fleamaster Flea Market
- Activities: Englewood Beach, Nokomis Beach, Sunnybreeze Golf Course, Live Oak Par 3 Golf Course, charter fishing in the Gulf, Boat tours from Fisherman's Village
- Medical: Medical Center Hospital
- Shopping: Three Super Walmart's, Winn Dixie Food, Publix, Port Charlotte Mall, Edison Mall, Sweetbay Grocery, Sears, Target, Penny's, Dillards, Kohl's
- Dining: NAV-A-GATOR, Lashley Crab House, Burnt Store Grill, Ryan's Sport Bar and Grill, Harpon Harry's, Peace River Seafood
- Miscellaneous: Very quiet, out in the country, fresh water fishing, friendly park, no city noises
Featured Homes for Sale
|Year built||Condition||Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Square feet||Price|
Featured Homes for Rent
|1||1||480||$600/mo to $900/mo|