About Red Oaks
Find fun and adventure around every corner in the 130 tree-filled acres that is Red Oaks RV Resort. We have over 1,000 full-hookup sites, spacious enough to accommodate RVs of any size, plus additional spaces that allow for tent camping.
Red Oaks is chock full of fun for everyone. Have a musical blast at our line dances, karaoke nights and square dances, or bring your instruments to join our jam sessions. Get to know your Red Oaks neighbors during our quilting bees, bingo games, ice cream socials, water aerobics and more.
The fun continues outdoors on our shuffleboard courts, at our horseshoe pits, in our three heated pools and our hot tub. Anglers enjoy on-site fishing at our four retention ponds, and for pet owners, we have a spacious dog park with separate areas for large and small breeds.
Rallies are our specialty. Our grounds are well-equipped to accommodate large groups -- including five laundry facilities, seven bathhouses and five clubhouses, with separate spaces for billiards and card rooms.
- Attractions: Dade Battlefield of the Seminole Wars, Florida National Cemetery, within 60 miles of Disney, Universal and Sea World
- Activities: Golf within 5 miles, Biking on Withlacoochee Bike Trail that runs through Floral City (around 10 miles from Red Oaks), shopping at Webster Flea Market approx. 15 miles away, fishing on Lake Panasoffke, Disney
- Medical: Thomas E Langley Medical Center
- Shopping: Walmart, Winn Dixie, Paddock Mall in Ocala (30 miles from Red Oaks), Kohl’s and Target in Brooksville or The Villages
- Dining: Howie's Family Restaurant, Beef O'Brady's, Sonny’s, Chucks Odd Couples, Coyote Rojo Mexican Restaurant, Old World, Lickity Splits
- Miscellaneous: Host park for Carefree's Got Talent 2012.
Featured Homes for Sale
|Year built||Condition||Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Square feet||Price|
Featured Homes for Rent