About Rainbow Village
Each of the 382 grassy sites at Rainbow Village feature full-hookups and a private picnic table with concrete patios. At our park, we pride ourselves on providing the activities and amenities to allow its guests to socialize with ease. Our calendar is filled with activities like crafts, cards, cruises, potlucks and bingo. In season, we feature monthly entertainment by top name entertainers, and group campfires at our community fire pit. We even have a paved and covered carwash area for your convenience.
Our guests enjoy playing shuffleboard, horseshoes, basketball, volleyball, bocce ball and swimming in our heated, covered Olympic-sized swimming pool. For pet owners, Rainbow Village maintains a pet park and dog walking area to accommodate large breeds.
Peace of mind is also top priority at Rainbow Village RV Resort in Zephyrhills -- our 55 plus RV park is kept safe with the help of security cameras and nighttime patrols.
- Attractions: Sky Dive City, Busch Gardens, Tarpon Springs, Spring Training Camps Tampa, Lakeland, Disney, Motorcycle and Car Shows, Zephryhills, Plant City, Dade City
- Activities: Golf, beaches, casinos, Busch Gardens, Sky Dive City
- Medical: Florida Hospital Zephyrhills, Moffit Cancer Center
- Shopping: Walmart, Publix, Wiregrass Mall, Bealls, Lakeland and Brandon Malls
- Dining: Golden Corral, Sergios, Picola's, Ruby Tuesdays, Chili's
- Miscellaneous: We have paid night security year round, park is totally fenced in, wide paved streets, quiet area, paved and covered car wash area, soon to have a dog wash area, resident directory, resident picture wall, provide rakes, shovels, air comp.
Featured Homes for Sale
|Year built||Condition||Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Square feet||Price|
Featured Homes for Rent
|1||1||440||$1000/mo to $1100/mo|
|1||2||n/a||$800/mo to $1100/mo|