About Rainbow Village Largo
Located in vibrant Largo – the 4th largest city in the Tampa Bay area - Rainbow Village RV Resort provides a peaceful retreat for our 55 plus community. Our 307 well-manicured, grassy sites are spacious enough to accommodate the big rigs, and many also include private picnic tables and concrete pads.
We nurture our close-knit community by keeping a busy activities schedule that includes crafts, dancing, bingo, church services, power walking and all sorts of card games. Friends old and new come together playing billiards, shuffleboard, Pétanque, bocce ball, horseshoes and swimming in our heated pool
- Attractions: Busch Gardens, St Pete Salvador Dali Museum, MOSI Museum, Tampa Bay Florida Aquarium, Tampa Bay Buccaneers and Rays sport teams
- Activities: Clearwater Beach as well as all Pinellas county beaches (8-10 miles away). Fort Desoto State Park and a dozen other state parks, hundreds of miles of coast line for fishing, ample golf courses nearby
- Medical: Northside Hospital
- Shopping: Walmart, Target, Sweet bay. Five malls within a five mile radius
- Dining: Next door to all you can eat Southern Buffet. Close to Olive Garden, Cheddars, Golden Coral, Wing House, Lone Star. Dozens of ethnic options within two miles.
- Miscellaneous: We have on site storage for 50 RVS.
Featured Homes for Sale
|Year built||Condition||Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Square feet||Price|
There are currently no available homes for rent in Rainbow Village Largo. Please visit these surrounding resorts to find homes for rent: