About Pleasant Lake
Enjoy full access to a private, 25-acre lake situated in the center of our grounds with a stay at Pleasant Lake RV Resort. Make use of our boat launch to go sailing and freshwater fishing, or cast your lines from our beautiful deck. You can even take the one-mile stroll along the water’s edge to view birds and other wildlife found only in Florida, or enjoy a pleasant afternoon at one of our many shore-side picnic tables.
The fun continues off the lake with on-site bocce ball, shuffleboard, horseshoes and a heated swimming pool. Our spacious clubhouse features a full kitchen, a billiards room and a library. During the high season, our guests enjoy bingo, Bible studies, potlucks, shows, game nights and ice cream socials, along with classes and clubs including line-dancing, basket weaving, water aerobics and a miniature boat club.
Comfort and convenience are a top priority at our Bradenton Florida RV Park. Our 55 plus community has 340 full-hookup sites with cable TV and Wi-Fi services available. The park grounds also feature two bathhouses and two laundry facilities no further than a half-mile every site.
- Attractions: Mote Marine, Ringling Museum, SW Florida Museum, Ed Smith Stadium, McKechnie Field
- Activities: Salt water fishing, golf, beaches, baseball, McKechnie Field, dog track
- Medical: Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
- Shopping: Walmart, Publix, Ellenton Outlet Mall, University Sky Shops
- Dining: Linger Lodge, Anna Maria Oyster Bar, Crab Trap, Woody's Rue, Beach House
Featured Homes for Sale
|Year built||Condition||Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Square feet||Price|
Please call us to learn more about homes for rent at this community. Please visit these surrounding resorts to find homes for rent: