On Grassy Key, at Mile Marker 59 -- just 45 minutes east of Key West -- The Pelican RV Resort gives you access to 300 feet of secluded waterfront nestled along the pristine beaches of Florida Bay. An anglers paradise, our RV park features 16 boat slips, a fishing dock and a fish cleaning station ready for your saltwater catch of the day.
When not boating, enjoy the ocean while picnicking in our seaside pavilion, or catching a famous Keys sunset. Our guests also enjoy access to a heated swimming pool and a shuffleboard court. During the high season, our activities building plays host to community events, including bingo, cards, BBQs, breakfasts, and movie nights, plus special activities for kids and teens.
Our 85 grassy, full-hookup sites each include a concrete patio and private picnic table. Visitors without an RV can book one of our nine newly remodeled, air-conditioned rooms in our open-air motel. Each room come equipped with ceiling fans, refrigerators and microwaves. Find more details on this Marathon Florida hotel on our website: http://www.pelicanmotelkeys.com/.
- Attractions: Dolphin Research Center, Sombrero Beach, Bahia Honda Snorkeling, Reef Diving, Keys Turtle Hospital
- Activities: Fishing, scuba, snorkeling, beach, golf
- Medical: Fishermen’s Hospital
- Shopping: K-Mart, Publix, CVS, Winn Dixie, Local shops
- Dining: The Wreck, Sparky's, Island Grill, Castaway's, Sunset Grill
- Miscellaneous: RV Resort with motel, lobster mini season last Wed. & Thur in July, full lobster season Aug. 6 - March 31
Featured Homes for Sale
|Year built||Condition||Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Square feet||Price|
Please call us to learn more about homes for rent at this community. Please visit these surrounding resorts to find homes for rent: