Bring the kids and have some fun at Lakeland RV Resort, located halfway between the exciting attractions in both Tampa and Orlando. As a family-friendly resort, Lakeland has playground equipment, a game room and a wading pool for the little ones, as well as a heated, full-sized pool and a hot tub. Competitive guests can challenge each other to on-site games of mini-golf, shuffleboard, horseshoes and volleyball.
Become part of the community at the resort-run campfires, cruises, movie nights, potlucks and ice cream socials, or relax in solitude while fishing on the resort’s modest, fully-stocked lake. For pet owners, Lakeland offers a dog washing station and a fenced-in dog park.
Lakeland has 230 spacious, full-hookup sites, including several large enough to handle super-sized big rigs. At our RV park, you can also rent additional sites for tent camping, or stay in one of our on-site cabins. When you get hungry, pick up a treat at the on-site store or have take-out food delivered right to your RV’s door.
- Attractions: Disney, Universal, Busch Gardens, Detroit Tigers Stadium, Dinosaur World, Legoland, Lakeland Center
- Activities: Golfing, swimming, fishing, Gulf beaches, bike trails, boating
- Medical: Lakeland Regional Medical center
- Shopping: Wal-Mart, Target, Publix, Bealls, Best Buy
- Dining: Olive Garden, Outback Steakhouse, Cracker Barrel, TGI Fridays, Chili's
- Miscellaneous: Quick on/off I-4
Featured Homes for Sale
|Year built||Condition||Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Square feet||Price|
Featured Homes for Rent