Please pardon our dust - Lakeland Carefree RV Resort is currently under construction and some amenities are not available including the pool, clubhouse & rec hall. Please call the park for more details.
Bring the kids and have some fun at Lakeland RV Resort, located halfway between the exciting attractions in both Tampa and Orlando. As a family-friendly resort, Lakeland has a game room and a heated, full-sized pool and a hot tub. Competitive guests can challenge each other to on-site games of mini-golf, shuffleboard, basketball, and horseshoes.
Become part of the community at the resort-run campfires, cruises, movie nights, potlucks and ice cream socials, or relax in solitude while fishing on the resort’s modest, fully-stocked lake. For pet owners, Lakeland offers a dog washing station and a fenced-in dog park.
Lakeland has 230 spacious, full-hookup sites, including several large enough to handle super-sized big rigs. At our RV park, you can also rent additional sites for tent camping, or stay in one of our on-site cabins. When you get hungry, pick up a treat at the on-site store or have take-out food delivered right to your RV’s door.
- Attractions: Disney, Universal, Busch Gardens, Detroit Tigers Stadium, Dinosaur World, Legoland, Lakeland Center
- Activities: Golfing, swimming, fishing, Gulf beaches, bike trails, boating
- Medical: Lakeland Regional Medical center
- Shopping: Wal-Mart, Target, Publix, Bealls, Best Buy
- Dining: Olive Garden, Outback Steakhouse, Cracker Barrel, TGI Fridays, Chili's
- Miscellaneous: Quick on/off I-4
Featured Homes for Sale
|Year built||Condition||Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Square feet||Price|
Featured Homes for Rent