About Kissimmee South
When you want small town charm close by Disney World and Orlando’s exciting attractions, then come to Kissimmee South RV Resort. Our 347 sites are nestled amongst tree groves where you just might spy cranes, ducks, turtles and even the occasional alligator.
While outdoors, spend a little time playing on our shuffleboard court, horseshoe pits and our challenging miniature golf course, or take a swim in our gorgeous heated swimming pool. For anglers, our grounds feature three catch-and-release fishing ponds.
In season, we fill our social calendar with activities including bingo, potlucks, campfire socials, and movies shown with our big screen projector. For your convenience, our grounds features a laundry rooms, two bathhouses and a spacious clubhouse perfect for rally events.
- Attractions: Walt Disney World, Sea World, Universal Studios, Lego Land, Old Town Kissimmee, Fantasy Flight Air Museum
- Activities: Several golf courses nearby, chain of lakes, hiking trails, beaches, Lake Eloise State Park, Kissimmee Swamp Tours,Teneroc State Park, fishing, shooting range
- Medical: Heart of Florida Regional Medical Center
- Shopping: Wal-Mart, Publix, Posner Park Shopping mall, Bealls, CVS & Walgreens
- Dining: Chili’s, Manny's, Gary's Oyster Bar, Beef 'O Bradys, R-Place & Sonny's Bar-B-Que, Feista Mexicana
Featured Homes for Sale
|Year built||Condition||Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Square feet||Price|
Featured Homes for Rent
|1||1||n/a||$600/mo to $750/mo|
|1||1||408||$700/mo to $950/mo|
|1||1||456||$600/mo to $750/mo|
|1||1||n/a||$525/mo to $650/mo|
|2||1||n/a||$750/mo to $900/mo|