About Horseshoe Cove
In a picturesque oak grove along the Braden River, Horseshoe Cove RV Resort provides guests and residents with a 5-star luxury lifestyle. From our 12-acre private island park with its lighted fishing pier, to our nature trails and screened-in picnic pavilion, Horseshoe Cove more than earns its reputation as the highest-rated RV park in Manatee County.
At Horseshoe Cove, our 475 grassy sites feature full-hookups, concrete pads and private picnic tables. Our grounds feature four laundry rooms, three bathhouses and a dog walk for pet-owners. Rally goers especially appreciate our expansive recreation center which features a kitchen, library, billiards and darts, a sewing room and a card room.
Outdoors, our guests enjoy shuffleboard, horseshoes, Pétanque and swimming our heated swimming pool and hot tub. During the winter month, we pack the days with community bingo, crafts, potluck dinners, woodworking, billiards, educational lectures, coffee hours, dances, pool parties, movie nights and music.
- Attractions: South Florida Museum, Ringling Museum, Mote Marina, McKechnie Field, Mixon Fruit Farm
- Activities: Le Barge Tropical Cruises, Safari Tours in Myakka River State Park, Salt Water Fishing, Gulf Beaches, Golfing at Peridia
- Medical: Manatee Memorial Hospital
- Shopping: Wal-Mart, Publix, Red Barn Flea Market, Ellenton Prime Outlets, Bealls
- Dining: Anna Maria Oyster Bar, Crab Trap, Troyer's Dutch Heritage, Cracker Barrel, Burritos Mexican Grill
Featured Homes for Sale
|Year built||Condition||Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Square feet||Price|
Featured Homes for Rent