About Homosassa River
Tucked alongside the Homosassa Springs Wildlife Park, guests at the Homosassa River RV Resort are just steps away from outdoor paradise and the Crystal River. Observe bobcats, flamingos, deer, otters, manatees, herons and more in their natural setting while hiking the natural trails in the wildlife park.
At Homosassa River RV Resort, our 225 full-hookup sites also include 18 complimentary channels of DirecTV, and our grounds feature plenty of on-site amenities. Stock up on snacks, souvenirs and RV parts in our store, or take advantage of the wash/dry/fold service offered by our commercial laundromat. As a rally-friendly resort, we maintain a sizeable clubhouse with a partial kitchen, a band area and plenty of space for events.
When it comes to fun, our guests enjoy playing billiards, shuffleboard and horseshoes, or taking a dip in our heat swimming pool. Summertime at this Gulf Coast RV Park brings scallop season and family friendly pool parties, join us for music and BBQs around the pool deck. For fun with friends, join our community in bingo, card games, karaoke nights, pickin’ ‘n’ grinnin’, sock hops and more.
- Attractions: Homosassa Wildlife Park, Historical Yulee Sugar Mill, Crystal River, Crystal River Beach, Howards Flea Market
- Activities: Crystal River Beach, Ffshing, scalloping, Homosassa Wildlife State Park, swimming with the manatees
- Medical: Homosassa Medical Center
- Shopping: Crystal River Mall, Wal-Mart, K-Mart, Publix, Winn-Dixie
- Dining: Riverside, Mochellos, Creekside Grill, Neon-Leon, The Shed
Featured Homes for Sale
|Year built||Condition||Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Square feet||Price|
Featured Homes for Rent
|1||1||256||$48/day to $88/day|
|1||1||288||$48/day to $88/day|
|2||1||456||$48/day to $88/day|
|2||1||272||$48/day to $88/day|
|1||1||302||$48/day to $88/day|