About Grove Ridge
Tucked between orange groves in the rolling hills of Pasco County, Grove Ridge RV Park offers the tranquility of the Florida countryside. Our 247 full-hookup sites each have their own private picnic table, while concrete patios are available on some sites.
Our amenities include a heated pool, billiards, shuffleboard and bocce ball, plus a whole host of activities. In season, we pack our social calendar with activities like bingo, potluck dinners, card games, ice cream socials and dances. We even book the occasional entertainer to perform on our stage as an extra treat for our guests.
Although we’re a rural resort located halfway between Dade City and Zephyrhills, we’re close enough for day trips to the amusements in both Tampa and Orlando.
- Attractions: Zoo, MOSI, Busch Gardens, YMCA, Raymond James Stadium
- Activities: Beaches, state parks, skydiving, golf, fishing
- Medical: Pasco Regional Medical Center
- Shopping: Wal-Mart, Target, Publix, Winn Dixie, Sweetbay, Malls
- Dining: Ruby Tuesday, Chili's, Café Kokopelli, Blackstone’s, A Matter of Taste
Featured Homes for Sale
|Year built||Condition||Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Square feet||Price|
Please call us to learn more about homes for rent at this community. Please visit these surrounding resorts to find homes for rent: