About Ellenton Gardens
Situated along the banks of the Manatee River, Ellenton Gardens RV Resort has 12 grassy acres filled with 196 spacious full-hookup sites. Our well-maintained recreation facilities include a heated pool, shuffleboard courts, horseshoe pits and our spacious clubhouse. Anglers can even spend hours together catching fish in our on-site pond.
Bingo, dinners, game nights and charity events – our busy social calendar creates a sense of community as new acquaintances become old friends. Nearby Sarasota has plenty of shopping, dining and museums – and for bigger attractions, head just 45 miles north to have some fun in sunny Tampa.
- Attractions: Gamble Plantation Historic State Park, Ellenton Outlet Mall, Desoto Mall, Ringling Museum, Fort Hammer Kayak
- Activities: golf, fishing, boating, shopping, state beaches
- Medical: Manatee Memorial Hospital
- Shopping: K-mart, Ellenton Outlet Mall, Publix, Wal-Mart, Walgreens
- Dining: Woodys River Roo, Applebee’s, Beef 'O 'Brady's, Ruby Tuesday, Crab Trap
There are currently no available homes for sale in Ellenton Gardens. Please visit these surrounding resorts to find homes for sale:
There are currently no available homes for rent in Ellenton Gardens. Please visit these surrounding resorts to find homes for rent: