About Daytona Beach
Daytona Beach RV Resort is rally central – playing host to those attending major events including the Daytona 500 and Bike Week at the Daytona Beach International Speedway. Our rally-friendly grounds feature a large clubhouse and 235 full-hookup sites large enough to hold RVs of any size.
Families are more than welcome to go for a swim in our full-size pool and our wading pool, or play together on our shuffleboard and Pétanque/bocce courts. Spend time together at our community game nights, bingo, line dancing, happy hours, karaoke and – we’re one of the few RV parks in Florida to still allow campfires.
- Attractions: Daytona speedway, Golf courses, Daytona lagoon, Beaches, Ocean center concerts
- Activities: Daytona Beaches, Fishing, De Leon Springs state park, Tomoka State Park, Daytona Flea & Farmers market
- Medical: Halifax Health
- Shopping: Wal-Mart, Target, Port Orange Pavilion, Volusia Mall
- Dining: Olive Garden, Texas roadhouse, Red Lobster, Red Robins, Chilli's
- Misc: Special events that happen throughout the year, Biketoberfest, Bike week, Turkey Rod run, Speed Week, Coke 400
Featured Homes for Sale
|Year built||Condition||Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Square feet||Price|
Featured Homes for Rent
|1||1||288||$1300/mo to $1800/mo|