About Citrus Hill
Nestled between orange groves in central Florida’s rolling countryside, the gated community of Citrus Hill is just six miles from historic downtown Dade City and 35 miles from downtown Tampa. Each of our 182 full-hookup RV sites feature private picnic tables, while some include concrete patios.
On-site entertainment options include outdoor horseshoe pits and shuffleboard courts, while inside our clubhouse guests enjoy access to a game room with darts and billiards. Come join our community for bingo, line dancing, potlucks, holiday celebrations, exercise classes, card games, dinners and more.
- Attractions: Busch Gardens, Lowery’s Zoo, Hillbourgh State Park, Disney, Lego land
- Activities: Scotland Yard Golf Club, beaches, fishing, Pin Chasers bowling alley
- Medical: Florida Hospital Zephyrhills
- Shopping: Wal-Mart, Publix, Malls, Lowes, Home Depot, craft store
- Dining: Sunnys, Golden Corral, Black Stone steak house, Village Inn
Featured Homes for Sale
|Year built||Condition||Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Square feet||Price|
Featured Homes for Rent
|1||1||420||$525/mo to $800/mo|
|1||1||n/a||$550/mo to $950/mo|
|1||0||384||$525/mo to $950/mo|
|1||1||408||$550/mo to $950/mo|
|1||1||408||$525/mo to $950/mo|