About Big Tree
Park your rig in the shade of stately oak trees at Big Tree RV Resort. Our 55 plus retirement community has 392 grassy, full-hookup sites with concrete pads -- perfect for lawn chairs and personal grills.
Come unwind in our heated pool and oversized hot tub, or spend a few hours on our catch-and-release fishing pond. Our RV park has plenty of amenities, including horseshoes, shuffleboard, Pétanque, billiards and a golf net.
Located in Arcadia, come enjoy strolling along the city’s historic, southern colonial streets, or drive an hour south to Port Charlotte for big city entertainment. Those interested in an ocean swim will enjoy the gulf beaches located just over an hour away.
- Attractions: Brighton Casino, Disney World, Royal Lippizzan Stallion Training Facility, Fleamarkets
- Activities: Turner Agri-Civic Center, Arcadia Rodeo, Beaches, Golf, Penny casinos
- Medical: De Soto Memorial Hospital
- Shopping: Wal-Mart Supercenter, Dollar Tree, Bealls Outlet, Radio Shack, Port Charlotte Mall, Bed Bath & Beyond
- Dining: Beef O' Brady’s, Chili’s, Bulls Eye BBQ, Mary Margaret's Tea Room
- Miscellaneous: The beautiful Peace River is located 4 miles from Big Tree for fishing, canoeing and kayaking. Canoe & kayak rentals available nearby. For the serious fisherman, Lake Okeechobee about an hour away. We are 30 minutes from boat launch to the Caloosahatchee River and the Gulf.
Featured Homes for Sale
|Year built||Condition||Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Square feet||Price|
There are currently no available homes for rent in Big Tree. Please visit these surrounding resorts to find homes for rent: