About Indian Wells
Wake up to an awe-inspiring view of the Santa Rosa Mountains with a stay at the Indian Wells RV Resort in Indio, California. Our 305 asphalt sites feature full-hookups and complimentary wireless Internet for daily/weekly guests.
At the resort itself, guests have their pick of three heated swimming pools and two relaxing spas. Our grounds also feature horseshoe pits, clean, spacious dog park and putting green.
In the recreation hall, guests engage in games of billiards and even indoor shuffleboard on our championship court. Our close-knit community enjoys a variety of activities including bingo, hiking, soup nights, live entertainment and ice cream socials.
With so many activities year round at both at the park and in the area, you will never be bored! Come see why Indian Wells is one of the best Palm Springs RV Parks and why you should start living the Carefree lifestyle, today!
- Attractions: Coachella, Empire Polo Club, Palm Springs Aerial, Palm Springs Air Museum, Riverside County Date Festival
- Activities: golf, hiking, biking, tennis, casinos
- Medical: John F. Kennedy Memorial Hospital
- Shopping: Costco, Kohl’s, Target, Super Walmart, Steinmart.
- Dining: LG's steakhouse, Cliffhouse, Las Casuelas Terraza, Fisherman Grill
- Miscellaneous: Windmill tours, balloon rides