Featured Homes/Vacation Homes for Sale
|Year built||Property age||Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Size||Price|
|Year built 1999||Property age Pre-Owned||Bedrooms 2||Bathrooms 2||Size 1,056 sqft||Price $22,000|
|Year built 1981||Property age Pre-Owned||Bedrooms 2||Bathrooms 1||Size 624 sqft||Price $30,000|
|Year built 1998||Property age Pre-Owned||Bedrooms 3||Bathrooms 2||Size 1,456 sqft||Price $32,900|
About Kissimmee Gardens View Site Map
Sit back and relax at Kissimmee Gardens Manufactured Home Community -- a peaceful, 55 plus community. We’re located just minutes from all the of Orlando’s attractions, and just seven miles from Walt Disney World.
For our residents’ comfort and convenience, our lease agreements include lawn maintenance, trash pick-up and access to community facilities. Our grounds feature a laundry room and a spacious clubhouse with a pool table and a sauna. Outdoors activities enjoyed by our residents include horseshoes, shuffleboard and swimming in our heated pool.
Kissimmee Gardens has a vibrant community that maintains an active social calendar. Neighbors become good friends at barbecues, ice cream socials, bingo games and more. Golf and quilting clubs are popular activities for our Kissimmee Gardens community. Residents also enjoy park-organized day trips to local beaches, casinos and other area attractions.
- Age Qualified
- Laundry Facilities
- Heated Pool
- Planned Activities
- Open Year Round
- Attractions: Tampa Casino, Melbourne Beach, Haines City Municipal Park, Cocoa Beach and Kennedy Space Center
- Activities: Wal-Mart, Target, Publix, Millenium Mall, The Loop and Florida Mall
- Medical: Florida Hospital Kissimmee
- Shopping: Walmart, Target, Publix, Millenium Mall, The Loop, and Florida Mall
- Dining: Applebees, Chili's, Red Lobster, Abuelo's, Cappone's, Olive Garden, Miller's Alehouse