Featured Homes for Sale
|Year built||Condition||Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Square feet||Price|
About Club Wildwood
Club Wildwood provides serene surroundings just a mile from Gulf of Mexico beaches and an hour from Tampa. A home at our age qualified mobile home park is affordable for all budgets. Our rent includes city water, trash, sewer, landscaping and full use of all recreation facilities for you and your guests.
Take a dip in our 85,000 gallon swimming pool, or simply relax by our pool’s waterfall. Our spacious clubhouse includes a small library, pool tables, a fitness room and card tables. Outdoors, our community enjoys access to a picnic area, shuffleboard courts, a bocce ball court and horseshoe pits. There’s even a dog run area for pet owners and a large catch-and-release fishing lake for anglers.
For some scheduled fun, we organize activities including bingo, karaoke, potlucks, coffee hours, cruises, dart tournaments, happy hours, pancake breakfasts, line dancing and bridge games. Many of our residents also enjoy memberships in our special interest clubs, such as bowling leagues, golf leagues and the Red Hat Society. Come be Carefree at Club Wildwood.
- Age Qualified
- Recycle Bin
- Wi-fi Access
- Picnic Tables
- Laundry Facilities
- Pet Area
- Musical Events
- Golf Nearby
- Planned Activities
- Open Year Round
- Attractions: Busch Gardens, Hudson Beach, Gulf of Mexico
- Activities: Tampa Bay Rays baseball, Tarpon Springs Sponge Docks, Tampa Bay Bucs Football
- Medical: Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
- Shopping: Wal-Mart, Publix Sweet Bay, Golf View Square Mall, Spring Hill Mall
- Dining: Carraba's, Chili's, Applebees, Ruby Tuesday, Red Lobster, Sam Seltzers Mall, Town House Pizza
- Miscellaneous: 30 minutes to Homosassa Springs Wildlife Park